Why We Like The Tundra Aerogel Balaclava
We shield our face with the Tundra Aerogel Balaclava to keep the severe cold, harsh winds, and air rarity from crushing our spirit during high-altitude expeditions. With the added insulation across our nose and cheek bones, we fear frost bite a little less. The breathable, wicking material helps us thermoregulate, while the laser-cut vents help us pull in the little oxygen available.
- Balaclava built for extreme, high-altitude adventures
- Waterproof and windproof material for optimal weather protection
- Neoprene mouthpiece eliminates saturation to prevent freezing
- Flat-seam construction for chafe-free wear
- Thin design fits comfortably under helmets and goggles
- Material: [face, neck] GORE Infinium Windstopper 3L (100% polyester) [mouthpiece] 100% neoprene [crown, back of neck] 54% nylon, 41% polyester, 5% elastane [nose piece] 63% nylon, 23% polyester, 14% elastane [nose, cheek bone insulation] Primaloft Aerogel (1.5mm)
- Style: balaclava
- Claimed Weight: 2.4oz
- Recommended Use: skiing, snowboarding, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.