Why We Like The Seattle Rain Cap
Outdoor Research’s Seattle collection is known for its ability to withstand heavy downpour, and this five-panel cap is a stylish and functional addition to the line. Not only does GORE-TEX repel rain from the outside, synthetic materials breathe easy and wick moisture to keep the inside comfortably dry as well.
- Waterproof cap for casual rainy-day outings
- GORE-TEX membrane repels heavy precipitation
- Breathable, moisture-wicking materials keep the head totally dry
- Responsible Collection: Bluesign Approved
- Material: [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX 3L (fully seam sealed), [face fabric] 70D 100% nylon, [sweatband] TransAction
- Adjustability: strapback
- Brim: 3in
- Style: five-panel
- UPF Rating: 50+
- Claimed Weight: 2.1oz
- Recommended Use: casual, paddling, hiking, fishing, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.