Rocky Mountain High Gaiters
Keep snow, mud, and other trail debris out of your boots with the Outdoor Research Rocky Mountain High Packcloth Gaiter. The Rocky Mountain High is a basic design that gets the job done without any unnecessary frills–just tough, breathable fabric securely attached to your boots.
- Tough 420D nylon stands up to years of hiking, trail debris, and hungry insects
- Super-tough Hypalon instep strap for year-round dependability
- Breathable fabrics throughout allow water vapor and sweat to escape
- Reinforced boot lace hook keeps the gaiter in place
- Elastic bottom edge keeps debris out
- Tough, inch-wide hook-and-loop front closure
- Material: 420D nylon
- Closure: [front] hook-and-loop, [top] buckle
- Attachment: Hypalon instep strap, reinforced boot lace hook
- Height: over-the-calf
- Claimed Weight: 6.8oz
- Activity: hike, camp
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.