Point N Chute Sensor Glove
If you like to hunt for powder or ski in colder conditions and you haven’t tried a full leather glove, then it might be time to listen to your buddies who swear by them. Between the rugged feel, top tier waterproofing, and increased dexterity, you really can’t go wrong with a goat leather glove. Outdoor Research packs the Point N Chute Sensor Glove with performance features to ensure your fingers stay comfortably warm whether you prefer to ski in or out of bounds. The goat leather construction is paired with a Gore-Tex laminate to offer ultimate water repellent characteristics while remaining breathable when you’re working hard. Enduraloft insulation keeps your digits nice and toasty on especially cold chairlift ride or early morning approaches on the skintrack.
- Performance ski glove utilizes a goat leather construction for durability
- Gore-Tex laminate prevents wetness at all costs and breathes with you
- Leather palm and fingers increase dexterity when ripping skins
- Hook-and-loop closure prevents snow and ice from penetrating to skin
- Material: [face fabric] goat leather, [lining] 100% polyester tricot
- Waterproofing: GORE-TEX insert
- Insulation: [palm] 133g EnduraLoft, [back of hand] 200g EnduraLoft
- Style: undercuff glove
- Closure: hook-and-loop
- Touchscreen Compatible: yes
- Claimed Weight: [large] 8.5oz
- Recommended Use: all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.