The thinnest gloves in Outdoor Research’s line of alpine climbing gloves, the Mixalot Glove is made for ice and mixed climbing in warmer temperatures. The glove’s Gore Windstopper softshell material and goat leather palm keep the cold wind and light water from freezing your digits, while the same thin material allows for an increased range of movement when you have to stop and place a cam or stopper while still keeping your hands warm enough to continue upward through mixed ice and rock. Specifically engineered three-finger articulation and a pre-curved construction means these gloves are made for handling ice tools on rock and ice so you can be confident your gloves are working with your hands when cranking out a stein pull or executing some other type of alpine trickery.
- Keep your hands warm while dry tooling and placing ice screws
- Windproof Gore Windstopper fends off biting winds
- Single layer construction adds water resistance and breathability
- Handle ice tools effectively with articulated fingers and leather palms
- Material: [face fabric] GORE WindStopper soft shell (94% nylon, 6% spandex), [lining] 100% polyester
- Style: glove
- Closure: hook-and-loop
- Palm Grip: Pittards Gripster sheep leather
- Claimed Weight: [pair, large] 2.8oz
- Recommended Use: ice climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.