The Outdoor Research Women’s HighCamp Mittens don’t mess around when it comes to keeping your hands warm. Waterproof, well-insulated, and durable enough to withstand some serious abuse, these gloves will keep your hands snug and cozy whether you’re climbing the Fuhrer Finger on Rainier or getting trenched in chest-deep pow during a dumper day at Stevens.
The outer shell of the glove is composed of a durable nylon shell, while a goatskin leather reinforced palm offers exceptional grip and durability. Behind the shell is Outdoor Research’s Ventia insert for waterproof, breathable protection. And inside is a removable Radiant Fleece liner mitten, which is fitted with a silicone grip for added dexterity when readying gear in the early hours of the morning. Both a wrist cinch and drawcord at the cuff ensure a snow-tight closure.
- A multipurpose mitten to take on your winter adventures
- Vertical X insulation provides warm heat retention on the chairlift
- Waterproof Ventia insert protects hands through deep descents
- Removable liner works as stand-alone mittens on the skin track
- Durable goat leather palm provide grip for your ski poles
- Material: 100% nylon
- Waterproofing: Ventia insert
- Insulation: [shell] 130g Vertical X (polyester), [lining] Moonlight Pile polyester fleece
- Removable Liner: Radiant Fleece (95% polyester, 5% spandex)
- Style: mitten
- Closure: drawcord cinch
- Palm Grip: goat leather
- Touchscreen Compatible: yes
- Claimed Weight: [pair, medium] 7.9oz
- Recommended Use: skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.