Why We Like The Helium Gaiters
The Halium Gaiters are one of our gear-closet stapes because the lightweight fabric is perfect for a fast-paced through hike or the ultralight-backpacker. On the performance side, the 2.5L Pertex waterproof membrane prevents rain, mud, or even slush from entering your boots, all while maintaining airy breathability for varied conditions.
- Featherweight gaiter is perfect for weight-minded trekkers
- Hook-and-loop is easily adjustable as well as replaceable
- Mid-calf coverage keeps you dry without excess material
- Integrated boot lace hooks maintain a secure boot connection
- Bluesign-approved fabrics are responsibly sourced
- Material: [membrane/laminate] 2.5L Pertex Shield Diamond Fuse [upper] 100% 30D nyon ripstop, [foot panel] 100% 420D nylon packcloth, PU coating
- Closure: replaceable Hypalon instep strap, hook-and-loop
- Attachment: boot lace hooks
- Height: over-the-ankle
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
- Claimed Weight: 4.4oz
There are no reviews yet.