Helium Down Vest
The Helium Down Vest is that durable, lightweight layer you’re reaching for on that shoulder season hike around the foothills. You’ll want warmth, but freedom of movement, and that’s what the Helium offers. Pertex Quantum with Diamond Fuse Technology protects 800+ down fill with an outstandingly durable and abrasion-resistant shell. But, it’s still lightweight and packable so you’ll have no trouble with a bulky layer.
- Cozy down layer that offers freedom of movement and warmth
- 800+ fill down for maximum comfort during light activity
- Pertex Quantum with Diamond Fuse Technology for durability
- Abrasion-resistant shell that doesn’t pack on the grams
- Material: [face fabric] Pertex Quantum (15D x 30D nylon ripstop), [lining] 20D nylon ripstop
- Insulation: 800+ fill goose down
- Fit: regular
- Length: hip
- Center Back Length: 28.25in
- Pockets: [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, [internal] 2 stash
- Claimed Weight: 8.4oz
- Recommended Use: casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.