Gorilla Windstopper Balaclava
You live for days full of endless face shots, but if experience has taught you anything, it’s that you’re way more comfortable when the snow’s not clinging to your beard and running down your neck. That’s why Outdoor Research created the Men’s Gorilla Balaclava.
Built to protect you from the best conditions, this balaclava features a 3-layer Gore WindStopper construction which effectively stops wind and resists soaking snow. A soft polyester backer wicks away moisture and provides a layer of warmth for those bitter days. A convertible design allows you to remove the nose and mesh breathing port for protection tailored to your needs.
- A balaclava built to defend you from harsh weather
- Gore WindStopper construction blocks wind and resists snow
- Polyester backer wicks moisture
- Removable mesh breathing port for tailored protection
- Flat-Seam construction sits comfortably against skin
- Material: [face] GORE WindStopper 3-Layer (94% nylon, 6% spandex), [backer] polyester
- Style: balaclava
- Claimed Weight: 3.0 oz
- Recommended Use: alpine & expedition, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime