Why We Like The Ferrosi Pant
If you can’t wear your current pants to mountain peaks, on long plane rides, and to the brewery after the crag, then it’s time to upgrade to the Ferrosi Pant from Outdoor Research. Not only does the lightweight nature of the pant make it an easy choice for light-and-fast movement in the mountains, it also prevents lingering moisture from clinging close to your body for hours on end. Accidentally tip your canoe? No worries, the Ferrosi’s will be dry in no time.
The all-around performance of the Ferrosi have made them a top-seller for Outdoor Research and a staple for every outdoor woman’s closet-in fact, you might even want a pair in every color. At only 9.5oz, they’re the perfect addition to long backpacking trips and the cinch at the cuff makes them versatile for days on the trail that start cool and hit 70 by early afternoon.
- The perfect technical pant for, well, everything
- Cinch closure at cuff eases transition for temperature variable days
- Ripstop nylon protects from sharp twig ends while bushwacking
- Cargo pocket secures valuables at the crag or on the train platform
- Material make-up dries quickly after river crossings or canoe mishaps
- Harness compatible waist for long multi-pitch days
- Material: 86% ripstop nylon, 14% spandex
- Seams: not taped
- Fit: regular
- Inseam: [regular] 31in, [short] 29in, [long] 33in
- Leg Opening: cinch cuff
- Pockets: 2 hip, 1 cargo
- Waist: internal drawcord
- Claimed Weight: 9.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.