Expedition Crocodile Gaiter
As the heaviest-duty gaiter in the Outdoor Research line-up, the Expedition Crocodile Gaiter is the go-to choice for serious mountaineering expeditions and rugged terrain. The 3-layer Gore-Tex provides waterproof breathable protection in the harshest weather conditions while burly 1000D Cordura on the inner leg stands up to sharp crampons and wear from hard-shell boots. Plus, the large circumference is specifically designed to accommodate high-insulation pants and bulky mountaineering boots.
- Burly three-layer Gore-Tex provides guaranteed waterproof breathable protection
- Highly abrasion-resistant 1000D Cordura on the inner leg and boot protects against sharp crampons and plastic boots
- Large circumference accommodates plastic boots and insulated pants
- Wide hook-and-loop front closure is quick and secure
- Bottom shear tab secures the front closure to the boot
- Durable BioThane instep strap keeps the gaiter securely in place
- Material: [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (3-layer), [face fabric] 70D nylon, [innner leg and boot] 1000D Cordura
- Closure: hook-and-loop
- Attachment: BioThane strap
- Height: [medium] 15.5in
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.