Echo Boxer Briefs
We’ve all worn annoying, downright irritating boxer briefs that require constant adjustments, causing others to give us the look as we try to re-adjust our situation. Alleviating these fitment issues while you’re working out, hiking, and just running errands, the Outdoor Research Men’s Echo Boxer Briefs provide extremely lightweight, quick-drying comfort while remaining nice and secure with its next-to-skin fit.
Outdoor Research’s Airvent fabric feels light and airy like its name suggests, all while pulling moisture across a wider surface area with its gridded structure. Ultimately, this means you’ll remain cool, comfortable, and dry, and without having to re-adjust your boxer briefs while moving swiftly down the trail, running in the gym, or commuting in urban settings.
- Lightweight, cool-wearing boxer briefs for active use
- Next-to-skin fit without requiring constant adjustments
- Airvent fabric keeps you cool, comfortable, and dry
- Soft-wearing, elastic waistband won’t chafe or irritate
- Material: 100% polyester ripstop
- Cut: boxer-brief
- Inseam: 6.5in
- Fly: yes
- Recommended Use: casual, hiking, trail running, training
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime