The names ‘Cordura’ and ‘GORE-TEX’ have both become legendary among outdoor enthusiasts. Both have come to symbolize utter dependability in their respective fields. One item that has helped to nurture this reputation is the Outdoor Research Crocodile Gaiter. Equally legendary and nearly as famous, the Crocodile was the original high-performance weather- and mountain-proof gaiter. The Crocodile hasn’t changed much over the years because its design was spot-on from the beginning. Besides having a triple-bartacked Biothane webbing instep strap and an additional tab that holds down the front opening, this Cordura and GORE-TEX masterpiece remains as it was in the beginning.
- Burly gaiters give excellent coverage on mountaineering expeditions
- GORE-TEX membrane ensures rugged waterproofing and breathability
- Cordura fabric provides ultra durability against crampons and skis
- BioThane instep strap ensures year-round dependability
- Hook-and-loop front closure allows customized adjustments
- Material: [inner leg] Cordura (1000D), [boot] Cordura (1000D), [upper leg] nylon (70D)
- Closure: [front] hook-and-loop, [top] buckle
- Attachment: BioThane instep strap, boot lace hooks
- Height: over-the calf
- Claimed Weight: 8.9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.