Capstone Heated Sensor Glove
From cool groomer days to sub-zero powder days, the Outdoor Research Capstone Heated Gloves offer the pinnacle of warmth and performance. Built with an AltiHeat rechargeable battery-powered heating system, these gloves feature the option of running two batteries per glove and offer an enhanced heating element surface for toasty-warm heat output.
In addition to battery operated heat, the Capstone Gloves feature a Gore-Tex insert for waterproof, breathable protection. EnduraLoft insulation offers essential warmth that ensures you won’t have to pay a visit to the warming hut on days that you’ve foregone the AltiHeat. The goat leather palm provides superior gripping power, while the touchscreen compatible leather allows you to snap that picture without having to expose your fingers to the cold.
- Heated waterproof gloves for braving freezing cold weather
- Stretch nylon twill face fabric is comfortable and dexterous
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex laminate fights off weather
- Goat skin leather palm offers great durability and grip
- AltiHeat Battery powered heating saves your fingers on cold days
- Touch-screen compatible fingers help you keep things covered
- Removable glove leashes retain your gloves when you pull them off
- Material: 85% nylon, 15% spandex
- Waterproofing: GORE-TEX insert
- Insulation: Enduraloft (100% polyester)
- Style: glove
- Closure: cinch
- Palm Grip: water resistant goat leather
- Touchscreen Compatible: yes
- Hand-warmer Compatible: heated
- Claimed Weight: 1lb 7.9oz
- Activity: all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, casual, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.