Hiking in insect-infested areas at the height of the season can be unavoidable and maddening. Keep the little biters from getting into your pants and boots with the Outdoor Research Bug Out Gaiter. This durable gaiter is treated with Insect Shield, which repels nasty little biting buggers for up to 70 washes.
- Tough 420D nylon stands up to years of hiking and thousands of hungry insects
- Super-tough Hypalon instep strap for year-round dependability
- Breathable fabrics throughout allow water vapor and sweat to escape
- Reinforced boot lace hook keeps the gaiter in place
- Double-stitched front closure for added durability
- Tough 1-inch wide hook-and-loop front closure
- Insect Shield treated fabric repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and no-see-ums
- Material: 420D nylon
- Closure: hook-and-loop
- Attachment: instep-strap, boot lace hooks
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
- Claimed Weight: [large] 4.4oz
There are no reviews yet.