Why We Like The ActiveIce Full Finger Chroma Sun Glove
Protecting our hands will never go out of fashion, and with the ActiveIce Full Finger Chroma Sun Glove from Outdoor Research, our hands never get too hot either. We’ll throw on this glove on those hot summer days when we need our hands to stay cool and dry. Thankfully, the natural sweat-wicking materials and active cooling gel put in just as much work as we do to make sure our hands stay that way.
- Summer full finger gloves for hot, long days in the saddle
- ActiveIce keeps our hands dry and firm on the bars
- UPF rating protects skin from scorching rays
- Hook-and-loop cuff closure keeps gloves snug and secure
- Responsible Collection: Recycled/Repurposed
- Material: [face fabric] 92% recycled polyester, 8% spandex, [palm] 65% nylon, 35% synthetic polyurethane
- Style: glove
- Closure: hook-and-loop
- Palm Grip: yes
- Touchscreen Compatible: yes
- Claimed Weight: 1.12oz
- Recommended Use: casual, road cycling, cross-country
- Manufacturer Warranty: lifetime
There are no reviews yet.